The Temple Hills campus also known as "Faith Plaza", is the headquarters location of Spirit of Faith Christian Center. Geographically, it is steps away from the Washington, DC border and minutes from the Washington Metropolitian Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Southern Avenue and Naylor Road Metro stations. Come and be our guest!
Our service times and directions are as follows:
Worship Services: 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.**
**Sign Interpreted for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
Bible Study: 7:00 p.m.
Spirit of Faith Christian Center
2261 Oxon Run Drive
Temple Hills, MD 20748
(301) 630-3733(301) 630-3733
From I-95 North or South:
1. Take exit 7B, Branch Avenue/Silver Hill North, towards Washington.
2. At the 3rd traffic light, turn left onto Iverson Street.
3. At the 4th traffic light, turn right onto 23rd Parkway.
4. Go approximately 1 mile, turning left onto Oxon Run Drive.
5. Turn left again through the double gates of Faith Plaza.
From downtown Washington, D.C.:
1. Take Pennsylvania Avenue, East, to Branch Avenue.
2. Make a right turn onto Branch Avenue.
3. Proceed on Branch Avenue through 4 traffic lights.
4. At the 5th traffic light, turn right onto Iverson Street.
5. At the 4th traffic light, turn right onto 23rd Parkway.
6. Go approximately 1 mile, turning left onto Oxon Run Drive.
7. Turn left again through the double gates of Faith Plaza.
Shuttle service is provided from the following locations to Spirit of Faith's Temple Hills Location.
Wednesday Night Bible Study
6:30pm Anacostia Station (Green Line)
6:45pm to 715pm Southern Ave Station(Green Line)
Sundays - 8 am Service
7:25 a.m - 8:15 a.m. Southern Ave. Subway Station - (Van will pick up every 5 minutes)
Sunday 11am Service Subway Pickups
9:30am TO 10:20am Southern Ave Station (Van will pick up every 5 minutes)
9:50am Anacostia Station (only 1 pickup)
10:30am Naylor Rd Station(only 1 pickup)
10:45am Job Corps SW Campus
10:45am to 11:15am Southern Ave Station(Van will pick up every 5 minutes)
***Note: There will be no pickups from university locations from June-September during the summer semester.
***10:00 a.m. Howard University Bookstore
***10:30 a.m. GW University